I was going to use my photo for the 12 days of Christmas course but as I was uploading the photos from this morning Peter called out to quickly look out of the window. I saw nothing but grabbed the camera card out of the computer and along with my camera ran downstairs. From the patio I could see why he was so excited. There in the sky was an upside down rainbow. I snapped away before realizing that it fitted today's word perfectly.
That's such an amazing picture. I never ever saw an upside down rainbow. It looks really funny ! So great you do the photo class too. xxx
ReplyDeleteI've never seen one of those either, well done on the capture!
ReplyDeleteWow, I've never heard of such a rainbow. So beautiful!!
ReplyDeletewow, that is brilliant...how great to capture it too
ReplyDeleteAmazing photo, wow.
ReplyDeleteFantastic catch I too have never seen this before!!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing. I've never seen an upside down rainbow and I've been around more than 65 years.
ReplyDelete