Friday, November 2, 2012

Days 303 to 307

Statue
Monday I went to visit my great aunt in South Wales.  Having visited her in the afternoon I had a walk along the beach.  I love watching the waves crashing in.  Not many statues but this rock was as sure and solid as any statue.
Quirky
Th rest of these photos were taken yesterday on a visit to London.  We started at Little Venice and walked back to Camden Lock along the canal and then back to Baker Street through Regents Park.  I really great day and Camden Market was brilliant.
What could be more quirky than a life size model cow on a balcony in London.
Fear
A tricky one for me this.  As we passed London Zoo I saw this poster.  Lions can cause fear.
Tree
The sun was beautiful streaming through the trees on our walk back through Regents Park.
 Primary Colours
My pro markers on my grubby desk.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful catch up Alison.

    We started chatting about next year, you can join here:

    http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/group.php?groupid=553

    If you are not part of UKS yet, just register with a username and a password here :

    www.ukscrappers.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos- definately quirky seeing a cow on Balcony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for the promarkers. The park looks lovely and very quirky- a cow on a balcony, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary hope you find us on UKS. I would love your email please, mine is lynnemitchell@talktalk.net .
    Looks as though you had a great time in London, love the cow photo LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison, that's a great catch up. Such lovely photos.That must have been a surprise seeing a cow on a balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your catch up, that one in the park is exquisite, such lovely light :D I hope you are joining us next year, I am getting there with the others input as to the format and we would appreciate your thoughts as well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.