Day 313 Domestic
Easy one today as I am hoovering.
Day 314 Ponder
This one had me going for a while, how do I take a photo of ponder?
Yesterday I was not only being domestic with the hoovering but I was also baking cakes for a competition. Peter's company was holding a baking competition on the theme of poppies. The cakes were to be judged and then sold to staff in aid of the poppy appeal and I had been invited to join in and was baking my entry.
When we first came back from Tanzania my self confidence was very low. Getting a job has really boosted it and I have started believing that I can do things such as baking for others and have become more adventurous. Today my cakes were voted best in show and my confidence has grown even more. I found myself pondering these thoughts as I made tonight's supper, how one little bit of confidence has started it to keep on growing. So here is one of my cakes which started all this pondering off.
Easy one today as I am hoovering.
Day 314 Ponder
This one had me going for a while, how do I take a photo of ponder?
Yesterday I was not only being domestic with the hoovering but I was also baking cakes for a competition. Peter's company was holding a baking competition on the theme of poppies. The cakes were to be judged and then sold to staff in aid of the poppy appeal and I had been invited to join in and was baking my entry.
When we first came back from Tanzania my self confidence was very low. Getting a job has really boosted it and I have started believing that I can do things such as baking for others and have become more adventurous. Today my cakes were voted best in show and my confidence has grown even more. I found myself pondering these thoughts as I made tonight's supper, how one little bit of confidence has started it to keep on growing. So here is one of my cakes which started all this pondering off.
Well that's fantastic Alison ! Congratulations !!! xx
ReplyDeleteAs well they should have given you a boost, they are awesome. Well done you xxx
ReplyDeletewell done, it looks lovely...you should be proud of yourself :)
ReplyDelete