Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 298 Black and White Free Choice

Feeling really fed up and tired this evening so posting this and then off to bed.  Sorry for not checking your blogs for a while, I'll get back in my stride soon - hopefully.
Microwave curry for one with yoghurt for afters.  A treat I have when I'm on my own as it's really not Peter's sort of meal.

5 comments:

  1. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you. Goodnight and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, sometimes just stepping off the world is what we need x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - you are published! And I did not - right into my bed.
    Excellent choice!
    Hope you / WE!/ feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you fell better today. Sometimes an early night is really the right thing to do ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.