Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Days 290 and 291

Day 290 Cement
I'm afraid we are back to our damp patch today.  Here is the part of wall under the stairs affected by the damp.  It is almost dry now but still bare cement until the outside has been sealed.

Day 291 Pipes
A slight deviation today as I have photographed my piping tubes.  Tomorrow is Peters birthday and so today I was finishing his cake off.  I didn't actually pipe anything on it as he wanted marzipan and nuts topping it but they sort of reflect part of my day.


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Peter for tomorrow ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for pipes! never thought about these piping tubes!!
    Happy Birthday to Peter for tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday for tomorrow Peter- well done on the pipe photo, very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of pipes :) Happy Birthday to Peter tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Peter for tomorrow. Great idea for pipes.

    That damp place under the stairs looks big. I hope you get it sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Peter!
    May you keep a young spirit!
    I wish you health and good luck!
    BRAVO for the pipe photo, really very clever & fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.