Thursday, October 4, 2012

Days 277 and 278

Day 277 Above and Below
Today was shopping day.  When I got things home some went up in the cupboard and the fruit sat below on the work surface waiting to be washed.
 Day 278 Asymmetrical
Wasn't quite sure of how to interpret this one.  I looked up the definition which basically said not symmetrical.  Trying to tie this into the cleaning that I was about to start I thought of my cleaning cupboard.  It is definitely not symmetrical and usually everything falls out as I open the door.

Today I finished the  layout with the photos I used the other day.  It's here if you want a peek.

3 comments:

  1. Love the color in your kitchen !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea with the cupboard and I went to look at your other blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.