Day 308 Group
Today was my nieces first birthday and while I took loads of photos of her the one I chose to use was one of her toys. They were all over the floor but here is one small group of them.
Day 309 Paper
There couldn't have been a better prompt for today. I am off to have an afternoon playing with paper. I had hoped to get more done this half term break but it wasn't to be. Here is my box of scrap paper which I am always rummaging through to find that perfect piece for a LO but still it continues to get fuller and fuller.
Today was my nieces first birthday and while I took loads of photos of her the one I chose to use was one of her toys. They were all over the floor but here is one small group of them.
Day 309 Paper
There couldn't have been a better prompt for today. I am off to have an afternoon playing with paper. I had hoped to get more done this half term break but it wasn't to be. Here is my box of scrap paper which I am always rummaging through to find that perfect piece for a LO but still it continues to get fuller and fuller.
Lovely toys !
ReplyDeleteI think your neice must be tidier than her aunt! Well, at one year old, she has a ways to learn about making a mess, wait till next year!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos hope you get to play with the papers soon.
ReplyDeleteI have so much scrap paper and always seem to be using new papers first!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you managed to have at least one good day of play. I love your nieces toys, they look fun.
ReplyDelete