Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7 Drink

I read today's theme just as we had finished breakfast so the cafetiere  was empty.  I took this photo anyway (complete with dirty crockery)because for me weekends is all about breakfast in bed with a good book and the coffee is an important part of that.


4 comments:

  1. I'm missing real coffee. Got a feeling I'll be missing breakfasts in bed with a book soon too! Enjoyed that today though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree agree with you about weekend breakfasts - bed, books and coffee are essential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Sunday morning now, and I have had the double pleasure of a cup of tea brought to me in bed, double pleasure because 6 months ago my old man couldn't walk unaided, let alone with a stick in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo...what a good way of starting your day...Love Susan Sallis books too!! S x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.

You might also like....