Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26 Free Choice

Oh dear, I had to use my initiative today, no guidance from Suzie.  I could not settle on a photo all day.  I wanted to reflect that to day has been the first one in ages that I have managed to get my act together and actually catch up on some jobs, but how do I photograph that.  Then I saw Kristina's photo and the fact that tomorrow she would be back to her lists.  This is what reflects today's order for me, my list of jobs.  I took the photo in front of the computer screen because I also managed to work on a design for paper I have had in my head for some while and so I used that as a background.
I am going to do the last two jobs when I have posted this and then my list will be complete.


View my craft blog.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.