365 Days of Photos
A journey through 2012 in photos.
Pages
Home
All About Me
My Craft Blog
12 days of Christmas Photos
2013
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Day 4 Pretty
Both of these photos were taken before I found out that today's theme was pretty.
This one of the market just caught my eye with not only the lovely clothes but the pretty pink shop in the background.
Chesham Market
This sunrise was pointed out to me by Peter as he left for work this morning. Wow and so pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like....
Day 365+1
Day 312 Creature
Day 337 something random, but asymmetrical!
Day 272 Bridge
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.