This afternoon has definitely been a fuzzy one as far as my thought process has been concerned. I had an aimless potter with some craft things and produced an ATC which wasn't quite right, not sure why it's wrong but it hasn't hit the spot. I then started on my weekly bake, and didn't have a clue what I was going to make apart form rolls and pizza which I do every week. Just as I thought I'd done everything I remembered some pastry I the freezer and fuzzy mind decided that it should be used today. So made these open bacon, egg and mushroom pies, snapped while they waited to go into the oven. I've just sort of drifted through with loads of fuzzy ideas. So here is my photo which I zoomed in on to make sure that the background is fuzzy.
View my craft blog
I love the sound of those!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea
ReplyDelete