Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 87 Dinner Time

Evening meals are always a bit dodgy on a Tuesday.  I teach a lovely lady English and she is quite likely to cook me a meal which we eat together at some point in the lesson.  On the other hand she could be out of food or rushing out so I eat when I get home.
Tonight I was only given cake so cooked when I got home.  As Peter isn't here I had a lovely vegetable in tomato sauce mix, he doesn't like it.  As tonight I was given a present of a wonderful shawar kamise which only just fits me a nice low fat dinner is just what I needed to lose those extra inches.
Phew all up to date at last.

View my craft blog

4 comments:

  1. That meal looks really yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like our French ratatouille. Delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to sometimes have what you want to eat. Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.