OK it is really day 87 today but I have got so far behind and it is catch up time. Once again the photos were at least thought of on the the right day. I have had a horrible cold and all my energy has gone out of the window and that is my only excuse for getting so far behind.
All I wanted on day 80 was peace and quiet. My day started as usual with a quite time reading my bible. My husband loves nice pristine books but my I love them to look used and loved and my bible is certainly this. It gained it's wounds while being bounced about in our car as I travelled many kilometres on dirt roads in Tanzania. As well as the words it holds being important so are the memories that it's torn covers bring back.
Then came the house work. I couldn't face the noisy hoover so on my non carpet floors I used a broom which was so nice and quiet.
All I wanted on day 80 was peace and quiet. My day started as usual with a quite time reading my bible. My husband loves nice pristine books but my I love them to look used and loved and my bible is certainly this. It gained it's wounds while being bounced about in our car as I travelled many kilometres on dirt roads in Tanzania. As well as the words it holds being important so are the memories that it's torn covers bring back.
Then came the house work. I couldn't face the noisy hoover so on my non carpet floors I used a broom which was so nice and quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.