I was on my way to photograph the dishes haphazardly put in the sink
and saw my school bag into which I had haphazardly put my things when I left school at lunchtime.
Thanks for all your comments yesterday, it made me realise that all I have to do is write an email and if I expect nothing then I won't be upset if I am ignored. Think I am just too tired at the moment to argue.
Alison ((Hugs)) hope you do email and get your energy back too xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat photos for a difficult word today!
I don't know what this colored "thing" is in your school bag, is it a plate ? The colors are gorgeous, does it come from Africa?
ReplyDeleteAmazing idea with the dishes ! Hope you get your stamps sorted soon! xxx
It's a gorgeous folder. There is so much dimension and depth in it !
ReplyDeletei wonder if the coloured item in the bag is a folder??? We could do a good game of guess what couldnt we?? lol
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the energy of arguing but sometimes its worth it- good luck.
I think it could be a dish in your bag, if it is it is lovely.
ReplyDeleteSave it for when your energy is back! Lovely ideas of haphazard. I too am intrigued by the spiral pattern xxx
ReplyDeleteGood ideas for haphazard, some days are just like that.
ReplyDelete