Day 268 Favourite Colour
It has to be pink. But I love all bright colours. Today was school trip day and it was outdoors, wet and freezing. I had gone prepared with my lime green fleece and barbie pink rucksack. What do you mean they clash?
Day 269 Vivid
Have no fear my love of bright clothes means that there was easily another photo for today. This time my orange fleece and of course I had to take the photo with my orange camera.
It has to be pink. But I love all bright colours. Today was school trip day and it was outdoors, wet and freezing. I had gone prepared with my lime green fleece and barbie pink rucksack. What do you mean they clash?
Day 269 Vivid
Have no fear my love of bright clothes means that there was easily another photo for today. This time my orange fleece and of course I had to take the photo with my orange camera.
Some people match colors between shoes and handbag, but between fleece and camera, that's really cool, lol ! xxx
ReplyDeleteI have shied away from bright colours all my life until I found scrapbooking and now I give it a go, so well done. I love your colours! Great self-portrait. xxx
ReplyDeletegreat colours and photos, hope the school trip wasnt too bad in the cold and rain
ReplyDeleteI like your colors! They fill the day with a great mood.
ReplyDeleteI hope the tour is interesting and enjoyable.
Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Have a nice day!
Love your colours, I have plenty of bright colours, the only prob is they don'talways mix and match especially for holidays!! My camera and phone are bright pink!!
ReplyDelete