Thank you for all your wishes yesterday. I cooked a roast for supper and we just had a quiet but good evening in.
Didn't see the word for today until quite late and then I didn't fancy going out for Autumn photos. So I started thinking around the word fall.
Fall from grace, maybe the stairs carpet. The cat is always falling from grace when he sharpens his claws on that.
Fall out or off of something. That was a much better idea. Here is the glass in a photo frame in the lounge. The glass needs securing in properly but for now it is falling out of the frame.
Thank you for thinking about my fall, Alison, that is so sweet of you !
ReplyDeleteEven your colors are autumnal !
I didn't know that halogen bulbs can explode. That's pretty dangerous actually. Nowadays the quality of everything is so bad ! xxx
good take on the prompt.
ReplyDeleteLike the photo for today's word xxx
ReplyDeleteWell done, I was in the same boat today :D xxx
ReplyDelete