Today my spirit was muted. On Saturday I treated myself to some new stamps. I realised on Saturday evening that they weren't level so that when they were mounted on my acrylic block some parts didn't touch the paper. I should probably have complained but instead I worked out how I could use them. But playing with them today I just felt cheated that I didn't have something which was perfect. So here is one of the stamps which muted my spirit.
It is such a pity Alison, I think you should complain, not level stamps must be so difficult to use ! xxx
ReplyDeletethats not good, I would say something too about it.
ReplyDeleteAlison I agree with the others, you shouldn't put up with something not perfect!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if you print onto paper on a softer surface? xx
ReplyDeleteTry printing on a phone book, Alison. I would still let them know you are not happy. You wouldn't keep damaged garments I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteI use a piece of foam underneath the paper for the freebie stamps which are less than perfect. I am sure you have thought of that. If you have paid for it you should let them know you aren't happy. xxx
ReplyDelete