Sunday, September 23, 2012

Days 265 to 267

Day 265 Fruit
This was a great prompt for today as I was stewing apples.  I thought that instead of the usuall phot of the lovley juicy fruit I would take a photo of the part we usually hide away, the peelings.
Day 266 A random Item.
Not so easy for me this one as I had only one thing on my mind today.  CRAFT SUPPLIES.  I went to the stamping show at Ally Pally and regretted not taking my camera.  It was the first time I had been and just the building was amazing even without all the goodies in it.   Here is just one thing I bought.  Years ago I got one second hand but it doesn't print well as it is slightly broken, time to replace it.

 Day 267 What's on my Desk?
Ah an embarrassing one today.  I am just finishing a project so it's coming up to tidy desk time and then I had to paly with all my new toys last night.  Her is my messy desk...
I was grateful though that I didn't have to include the floor as well because as there was no space on my desk I had to try my new cuttlebug dies out on the floor among the paper from my scrap box.

 Then I remembered that I also have a computer desk which I should have photographed as it isn't nearly so bad.


7 comments:

  1. Alison, I love your photos. Atrue crafting room.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed Ally Pally. I wish I could have got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have gone to Ally Pally. I would have liked so much we meet there. We will have to find another way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely craft desk, I like my date stamp too. Great idea for the photo of the apple peelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison I usually go to AP and the building is wonderful to photograph! Love seeing others craft spaces and glad you have a nmessy room, means crafting is in progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come scrap with you, what a proper craft room :D

    Love the peelings too, clever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alison, I love your photos. I find your Day 265 Fruit - great idea! It reminded me of Pinocchio.
    What a craft room! my dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.