OK so having caught up on the last few days photos now for an update proper. I found out on Friday that the job would only be part time as the funding had not come through for a full time post. In some ways I was slightly relieved as it will give me more time to get jobs around the house done and it is better than the voluntary work I was doing. So all weekend I was worrying about it (for no particular reason) and was really tired by the time I arrived yesterday. Needless to say it all went really well and after a good nights sleep last night it was really easy today and I am loving it.
Now for grunge. I wasn't really sure what it was so I looked it up. One of the definitions was grime or dirt. These shoes are my just popping outside shoes. They are old and the soles are wearing through but they sit on the back-door mat and serve their purpose. Of course they are never cleaned so fit today's theme perfectly.
Now for grunge. I wasn't really sure what it was so I looked it up. One of the definitions was grime or dirt. These shoes are my just popping outside shoes. They are old and the soles are wearing through but they sit on the back-door mat and serve their purpose. Of course they are never cleaned so fit today's theme perfectly.
clever idea for the photo, shame about the funding for the job but sounds like it will work better for you anyway.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea.
ReplyDeleteHope the new job goes well- and maybe they'll get some more funding arrive soon.
Cool shoes !
ReplyDeleteGreat photo :)
ReplyDeletePerfect for today's prompt - and they look so comfy x
ReplyDelete