Day 146 Boring
This afternoon I was doing our paperwork. I actually quite enjoy this once I get started although I did find an awful lot of distractions while I was doing it and so decided that maybe it qualified for the boring photo.
Day 147 Cleanliness
This morning was an early start for me as I had a 2hour drive to pick Mum up from hospital and then another 2 hour drive to bring her back to our house. She has shingles and as Dad can't look after her she is staying with us until she feels better. I had thought of taking a photo of some anti viral tablets she is on as they clean out nasties from the body but settled on the box of shower gels and shampoos in the bathroom as they all lead to cleanliness.
yes i find paperwork boring too. Hope your mum feels better soon.
ReplyDeleteWe've chosen the same subjects today!
ReplyDeleteI hope your mum recovers soon.
All the best to your mum. I heard it's pretty painful. xx
ReplyDeleteOuch, hope she is ok.
ReplyDelete