Our house is full of unfinished projects so the question today was where to start. I chose those that we were working on today.
In the morning I cut the lawn and trimmed the edges, then I got side tracked and the cut grass lay on the path for some time until I remembered it and finished the job.
Peter has begun the mammoth task of solving our damp problem. This means digging down to ground level along the side of the house and then putting drainage in. Bearing in mind that at the back of the house he will have to dig down a rooms height as it is a very steep slope this job may well remain unfinished for some while.
snap with the unfinished jobs...there are too many of them, hope you get yours finished soon
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like my house too! I also hope that we all get lots of the jobs done this year! They definately need recording!!!!
ReplyDelete