Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 143 Restful.

I smiled when I first saw this.  I had rushed into turn the computer on having just had a quick sandwich.
After school I had been to help one of my Pakistani ladies with her English and then because the sun was out I decided to do a bit of gardening after lunch before I cleaned the bathroom, did the washing up and then charged off to my second lady.  No chance of restful there and had decided it would have to be my scrapping time which I was planning for this evening.  Just as I was going out the door to my second lady the phone rang and she cancelled.  So I had time to order my sainsbury's shop in a relatively relaxed manner.
Now I am off to a nice restful scrapping session.

5 comments:

  1. Well, sometimes fate and destiny help us with the word of the day. Glad you could relax a bit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a very busy day....enjoy your restful scrapping time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pleasant an unexpected lull in an otherwise busy day is. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you got a restful break in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.