This really set me thinking about what would represent me. My first thought was cold tea or coffee as I never drink it while it is hot, unless I am in a rush. I settled on the colour pink though. Many years a friend came round and I showed her our recently decorated bedroom, her comment was "Very Pink!!". Another trait of mine is not to do anything the obvious or simple way. Summed up by a comment at last months scrapbook crop of "Only you could have thought of doing that".
So here is my photo for the day. My pink skirt photographed by lying on the floor and looking up.
So here is my photo for the day. My pink skirt photographed by lying on the floor and looking up.
That's so pretty- great idea.
ReplyDeletePink is not my color but I share with you the "complicated mind" thing. After all, if we can make it difficult why should we make it simple?
ReplyDeletegreat photo, I have only started to like pink in the last few years...Evie is very girly and loves pink, when someone close to you likes pink that much it kind of rubs off.
ReplyDelete