Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 205 Nine

I thought of taking a photo of the cat as he has been trying to use up one of his nine lives today.  Peter has been continuing the excavation down the side of the house for the damp proofing and the cat has frequently been over what has been at times a rather delicately balanced edge of the hole.
While Peter was digging down I was redoing the flower beds.  Because our garden is on a steep slope this is an interesting task.  I have managed to get about half way through though which I am really pleased with.
When we had finished and were putting the tools away we came across a plant on the front doorstep, beautifully wrapped but no clue as to where it had come from.  Indoors I found a thank you letter and garden voucher form the school and was all overwhelmed.  I can now get a few plants to go in the cleared area.
Instead I searched my craft desk and found this stamp that I was using yesterday, it has nine little loops on it.

3 comments:

  1. i like the looped stamp, well done on the gardening...what a nice gift from the school too..enjoy spending your voucher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well done on the stamp!
    Great gift you got !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good shot and very beautiful!
    It's great when you see these things - located details.
    I wish you successful and happy Tuesday! Good time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.