If you look back over this blog you will realise that we have been decorating our hall for several months now. What with various family problems and work it has just gone on and on. Today I had decided to get the last coat of gloss done and decided to put the radio on.
Every single time I have painted I have plugged the radio into the garage and it has worked. Today it wouldn't work in that socket, I don't know why but it appears that digital radios can be stroppy about certain sockets on certain days. The only socket that would work was on the opposite side of the lounge so I had to use a long extension cable. This made me a very grumpy person.
Painfully known situation.
ReplyDeleteI like your picture.
great photo, hope you get your hall finished soon, and the radio decides to be less awkward :)
ReplyDeleteIt will get there- probably before ours!!!!!! There was some progress with ours this weekend too- nearly at painting stage!
ReplyDeleteAlison hope the hall got finished despite no music :(!!
ReplyDeleteThe sockets are very capricious in our house too !
ReplyDeleteGood choice for grumpy, hope it went glossy and well :)
ReplyDeleteHope you get sorted soon
ReplyDelete