Day 179 Weathered
Here are the roofs on the houses opposite us, both showing signs of being weathered.
Day 180 Free Choice
I cheated and took this photo the next day but this is what actually happened on day 180. It is very rare for me to fall asleep in the day but I just couldn't keep my eyes open after I had eaten lunch and so gave into sleep for over an hour and a half.
Day 181 Silhouette
Many years ago on a trip to Paris we were silly enough to be fascinated by a guy around Montmartre who was snipping away at paper to make wonderful silhouettes. Before we knew it he had made one of each of us and was expecting us to pay a fortune for it, which we did. Yes Peter did have a lot more hair and a far bushier beard in those days.
Day 182 Gothic
Tricky one today and so I cheated slightly. The nearest I could get to the word was the towns clock tower.
But after a bit of a play with graphics software it looked a lot more Gothic, well more spooky maybe.
love what you have done to your gothic picture, very spooky looking.
ReplyDeleteOMG SUPER!
ReplyDeleteMy husband watching a movie, I scream him - oh, look, just see how she did those photos! Cool!
He looked and said - Really! Great work!
Bravo!
Your twisted photo looks really Gothic
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, I love them all !
ReplyDeleteOh good catch up. I like the twisty photo :)
ReplyDeleteAlison love the silhouette pictures, think the ones I had for our boys years ago where done on holiday in S France!!
ReplyDeleteLove your adaption of the church to make it 'spooky' too x