Sunday, June 24, 2012

Days 175 and 176

Day 175 Nature
Today I went to see my parents again and left home before the word for the day was given.  Peter bless him kept an eye on Suzies blog and texted me the word.
Well I was certainly near nature but trying to take a photo wasn't that easy as we were busy.  Fortunately for me as we were driving along the sea front my brother got a call on his mobile and had to pull over to answer it.  Time for number 1 nature photo.  Look carefully at this photo of the sea taken from the car window and you will see the windmills using natures power.
 The chance for a second photo came just as we were leaving Mum's and my brother was doing one last job.  I noticed these gourds in a tray.  Nature photo number 2.

Day 176 Pleasure
I must have used a photo similar to this one for some other word, it is a scene which brings me much pleasure.  Things have been pretty fraught this last week and I just haven't had the energy to craft so this afternoon has been one of pure pleasure sitting at my desk catching up on radio programs on i player and crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you too managed to scrap today :) Amazing how therapeutic scrapping is!!
    I really hate seeing these wind farms off our coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless Peter for texting you the word. Our 365+1 posts are really a family effort !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you found some time for scrapping, the sea view is lovely and i know some people dont like to see the windmills, but i like them...which is a good job as we are seeing more and more appear on the horizons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrapping seems to be a pleasurable therapy for most of us.. the hard bit is settling down to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, I love our windmills although not all do), scrapping with the iplayer is a great way to spend a few hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to see the windmills too- it's our sign that we are nearly there when we travel down to Cornwall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, congratulations on the great pictures and ideas!
    Amazing pleasure bring me your work desk!
    I also love to do different projects.
    Wish you inspiration and success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.