Yay at last the day of revenge has come. It's Billy Blood Drop here I've got to the keyboard at last. Not only that but I managed to get to the camera first today and took some photos of Mum.
What do you mean they aren't that brilliant, you try using a camera that is nearly as big as you. Mind you I was really glad that it was big becasue half way through my photos this is what I saw in the viewfinder.
Quick as a flash I lowered the camera and used it as a shield. Phew that was a close one.I've really enjoyed this last week but after that scare I think I will be more than happy to return to my speaker for a while.
Mind you now that I know there is a another world out there I might just make sure that I can sit and stare at it in comfort.
Bye Billy- have enjoyed your adventures. You did capture a lovely photo of your cat. Hope you enjoy your view out of the window.
ReplyDeleteawww, i will miss you billy, i think you did really well with the camera today. Enjoy your view through the window, bye.
ReplyDeleteTerrific photo of the cat !!!
ReplyDeleteHappy restings Billy, and I do hope we see you from time to time :) xx
ReplyDeleteLovely to meet you Billy Blood. Enjoy your resting places, good view point by the window. Don't think Alison will be very happy to see those photos!! Bye for now xxxx
ReplyDelete