I left Billy asleep this morning as I had to be at school by 8.
My English lesson after school was cancelled (again!!!) which was probably a good job becasue when I arrived home I found Billy sitting on the floor with all my craft letters around him. He was having a great time even though he knows that craft things are totally off limits for him.
As soon as he spotted my disapproval he quickly grabbed a couple of letters and proudly showed me the FA Cup he had been making while I was out.
How could I be cross with him, he had shown such creativeness and had obviously learnt a lot from our trip yesterday. I asked him to tidy up while I went and made a cup of tea. On my return I found him inside my order from The Glitter Pot which had arrived after I had left this morning.
He said he was only looking but decided that it might be better to find other ways to amuse himself. Remembering the videos we saw yesterday he found the cat's ball and started kicking it around.
This kept him quiet for some time but then the cat decided to join in. Up until now Billy has been so grateful that we haven't got a dog having seen what poor Hudson had to go through. He now knows that cats can be just as naughty.
Billy looks like he's had a whale of a time today!!!!! Lol Hudson sends his sympathies over the cat incident!!!!!!! He understands how troublesome these pets can be!!
ReplyDeleteI hope he enjoys his day at school tomorrow.
Lolololol Billy, you have been busy today :D xxx
ReplyDeleteBilly certainly enjoyed himself today. I'm not sure taking him with you tomorrow will stop the mischief as our toys were just as bad when we took them out.
ReplyDeleteBilly has had a busy day, might be a good idea to take him to work tomorrow. Least he helped clean the bathroom though and who can blame him for wanting to play with the craft things....you are teaching him well.
ReplyDeleteI think all the mascots have had run ins with the house pets.. Moomin just got back from a trip he will tell tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteBilly is mischevious but has a good heart.. I can tell!
A busy day!
ReplyDeleteBilly, you're invited -
you can clean and in my home!
Just kidding!