Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 165 Earth Tones

Whilst in Sainbury's today I saw cookies on offer.  I don't usually buy them but as it was a very good offer and I was out to treat myself I bought two bags.  When I arrived home my first Scrap 365 magazine had arrived in the post and so I sat down with a sandwich, cup of coffee and a packet of cookies.  A quiet house with all these luxuries was great and I lost myself in the magazine.  Not sure how the cookie packet was emptied though!!  However the earth tones of the cookies were great for today's photo so here is the second bag and before you ask no I didn't eat all of them as well.


7 comments:

  1. great idea and sounds like a great time, scrapping magazine, sit down and cookies...what more could you ask for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Alison. I love cookies too that's why there aren't any in this house most of the time ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least in our house there are lots of people to blame when they are all gone.. I think that's why women like odd things like ginger and licquorice, they have to find something the others won't steal.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot of them inside the bag too :) I love cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BRAVO - Great idea, Alison!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how quickly these cookies seem to disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh cookies! They look great, I'll be picking up my copy of Scrap 365 in WH Smiths on Saturday - hurrah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.