Today all the churches in the town joined together for a family fun day in the park. I had volunteered to help with children's craft and we were doing bookmarks which on one side had the Olympic rings. I should have taken a photo but was too busy with the children. So instead I took this photo.
My Muslim friends gave me these bangles as a present, but I cannot get bangles over my hand as the bone at the base of my thumb sticks out too much. So these hang over my desk as they are far to pretty to put into a cupboard somewhere or worse still to get rid of them.
On the theme of Olympics though I have included this photo of the rings on Tower Bridge taken on our trip to London last week.
On the theme of Olympics though I have included this photo of the rings on Tower Bridge taken on our trip to London last week.
pretty bangles and sounds like a lovely day at the park.
ReplyDeleteGreat rings so exciting to see them. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Alison !
ReplyDeleteBRAVO, Alison - Great photos!
ReplyDelete