Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36 Rubbish

I'm afraid our house has very little physical rubbish as we recycle just about everything.  I use egg shells to stop slugs eating my plants and compost all my vegetable waste.  We are lucky to have good paper and glass collections and the plastic and cans go to town when I do my shopping.  Of course there are the rubbish ideas and jobs which just don't work out but my main thought was how we reuse things which are rubbish.  For this my list of photos was endless.  The empty paste jars in which I keep my crafting supplies. Or the blind in my craft room made from an old faded curtain which I bleached to remove the remaining colour, the sewing was also pretty rubbish.  In the end I settled on my desk tidy made out of toothpaste boxes.  It is very useful but not yet covered in it's pretty paper -I am great at starting jobs but rubbish at finishing them.
View my craft blog

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'd love to be as good at reusing and recycling. I often just store things and rarely upcycle or reuse them.
    You asked about my polymer clay work in your comment. I've got another blog http://mlinnakitin.blogspot.com where you can find tags and one of them is polymer clay (in English) or you can go to my Flickr photostream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.