What is in my heart?
Too much and it's all confusion. I almost thought of taking a picture of the compost bin, a right mess but with time it will turn into something which is good. I have decisions to make which my heart is divided over and my head has it's own ideas.
In the end I took a photo of my favourite heart. This little bear holding a heart was given to me as a sorry present because my husband forgot valentines day many years ago. He has travelled across continents with me tied to my rucksack and now has a much quieter life just going shopping once a week.
He has been with me through some pretty hairy situations and they all came right in the end just as I am sure my muddled heart today will.
Too much and it's all confusion. I almost thought of taking a picture of the compost bin, a right mess but with time it will turn into something which is good. I have decisions to make which my heart is divided over and my head has it's own ideas.
In the end I took a photo of my favourite heart. This little bear holding a heart was given to me as a sorry present because my husband forgot valentines day many years ago. He has travelled across continents with me tied to my rucksack and now has a much quieter life just going shopping once a week.
He has been with me through some pretty hairy situations and they all came right in the end just as I am sure my muddled heart today will.
View my craft blog
Hope everything feels calmer again for you soon. Love the teddy and the fact that he is well travelled.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous teddy ... hope your heart becomes less confused very soon x
ReplyDeleteHe looks well loved :)
ReplyDelete