Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 51 Fragile

Another one who feels fragile today.  Work was just one muddle after the other and in the middle I developed a splitting head.  I though of a self portrait but then remembered that despite my domestic prowess at the weekend I still had these egg shells on the window sill.  I wash them out, dry them on the window sill and then break them up to put around plants to ward off slugs. Not particularly beautiful but very fragile.

View my craft blog

3 comments:

  1. Great shot! Hope tomorrow is a better day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must try that this year- we have snails here who love all my pretty flowers in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hope tomorrow is a better day. I use eggshells for the same thing and put them in my compost bin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.