Today I really wanted to get a photo of the lovely little snow drops in our front lawn, but when I got outside I realised that because of the wind they were not going to stay still long enough for a photo. I then turned my attention onto the primrose which was only fluttering gently at the edge of the petals. Neither of these pics really worked though.
Not to be deterred I came inside, put my camera on the tripod and took this photo.
These are the silk flowers I had along with fresh flowers in my wedding bouquet. For years they stayed in a plastic bag in the loft with my wedding dress. I then thought why keep them if they can't be seen so they sit in a vase on the shelf above my computer.
Not to be deterred I came inside, put my camera on the tripod and took this photo.
These are the silk flowers I had along with fresh flowers in my wedding bouquet. For years they stayed in a plastic bag in the loft with my wedding dress. I then thought why keep them if they can't be seen so they sit in a vase on the shelf above my computer.
View my craft blog
The silk flowers are so pretty. I also love snowdrops- although we can't get them to thrive in our garden. My dh's grandma brought some into the hospital when I had my twin daughters and I would love them to grow in our garden- but they refuse!
ReplyDeleteA lovely memento of your wedding day.I think the flower photos are great.
ReplyDeleteThe first two photos are really wonderful - I can't wait for the spring to come. It's great that your silk wedding flowers are no longer hidden from the eye.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely to see your wedding flowers and the photo of the snowdrops while moving is beautiful
ReplyDeleteI think your snowdrops are absolutely gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteLOVE snowdrops :)
ReplyDelete