My first thought on today's word was of a digital layout I did a few years ago on the theme of abstract. It was published in a magazine and I won a prize for it. Unfortunately my computer was stolen and I lost both copies I had of it as the backup was stolen as well. I suddenly realised that I had emailed it to the magazine and so trawled through my old emails and found it. Here is the old friend I have been reunited with.
But that was a bit of a cheat I still needed a photo for today, so I prowled around my craft room and came up with these:-
My latest scrap page - the embellishments are abstract.
The ribbon decoration I have hanging over my desk to keep the cat amused. In theory this stops him trampling over my work. In practise - well do you really think he is that easily distracted when there are exciting things such as ribbons and paper scraps?
But that was a bit of a cheat I still needed a photo for today, so I prowled around my craft room and came up with these:-
The pattern on the balloon which my mum brought when we returned to the UK permanently.
A shopping bag from Zanzibar.My latest scrap page - the embellishments are abstract.
The ribbon decoration I have hanging over my desk to keep the cat amused. In theory this stops him trampling over my work. In practise - well do you really think he is that easily distracted when there are exciting things such as ribbons and paper scraps?
View my craft blog

lol you have been busy . glad you found your lol it is lovely
ReplyDeletelove the ribbons, beautiful colors
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos.
ReplyDeleteAlison did not realise this was you when I clicked on here. Love the LO and the idea of the ribbons for the cat is ingenious.
ReplyDeleteFabulous :D
ReplyDelete