Phew caught up at last. Well the cold is still here and although I could be worse my energy levels are on low. So instead of a frantic rush of house work and English teaching I have been pottering around the house getting the basics done.
My original thought on today's word was my camisole which I ironed yesterday, but while I will admit in public that some of my whites might be past their best I couldn't bring myself to actually put up a photo of them on here, so instead here is my floor cloth. Maybe sludge would describe it better, but it definitely wasn't used as much today as it should have been.
My original thought on today's word was my camisole which I ironed yesterday, but while I will admit in public that some of my whites might be past their best I couldn't bring myself to actually put up a photo of them on here, so instead here is my floor cloth. Maybe sludge would describe it better, but it definitely wasn't used as much today as it should have been.
View my craft blog
I've had a cold for a week now aswell and it's really sapped my energy. I could have done with using the floor cloth today- but will have to be later!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCompared to my floor cloth, that is a contender for a Persil ad!
ReplyDeletehope you feel better soon
ReplyDeleteHave an easy day or two and look after yourself.
ReplyDeletethat's a terrific idea. Get better soon
ReplyDeletebless you! Love the knitted look of the floor cloth too.
ReplyDeleteFab catchup! :) lol at your whites turning grey ... I'm the same!
ReplyDeleteHope you are better soon, great idea.
ReplyDelete