I finished my ATCs for a UKS swap today and photographed them for my craft blog. The original photo needed cropping so that what I had interpreted as negative space would be removed.
Here is the original and
Like the idea of negative space. I like and your card. I examined it closely. Nice. / I confess I do not know much about these ATC - they are small. My question is - the person who will receive this card - it needs you to give him, you make an exchange. Or gives he to others? What are the rules?/
Superb.
ReplyDeleteWhat would we do without this hobby and the technology to facilitate it? I love editing photos even though a lot of it is workflow.
Love the ATC, arty/grungy take on the cutesy cat :) xx
Like the idea of negative space. I like and your card. I examined it closely. Nice.
ReplyDelete/ I confess I do not know much about these ATC - they are small.
My question is - the person who will receive this card - it needs you to give him, you make an exchange. Or gives he to others?
What are the rules?/
love the atc and great idea for negative space
ReplyDeleteWell done with 2 in one photo. I have never got into ATC's myself!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I can't get to Ally pally after all as we have decided to go to our sons in Weston-Super-Mare. I hope we can sort something else out soon.
ReplyDeleteI love your ATC
Well done on the multi tasking!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful ATC.
ReplyDelete