These last few days I very nearly gave up on this challenge as I have been so tired. However here are my offerings.
Day 248 Twisted
Went away form today's word as the only thing I could think of was the string on my desk and I didn't want to photograph that. Here is the moon taken form our bedroom window. I did get all twisted up in the curtains trying to set up the tripod.
Day 249Something You Wear
I was really pleased with this prompt as I was wearing a new top which arrived in the post yesterday. However I never got round to taking the photo. So here is the other top which I bought at the same time and was wearing a couple of days later.
Day 250 Colour
Our fruit bowl. I don't often buy citrus but this week I had.
Day 251 Hands
Today was gardening and cooking. My hands tell the tale.

PS I did wash them in between.
Day 252 eyes
No eyes today but here is a photo from proms in the park which we went to. It was a great evening even if I was knocked out the next day.
Day 253 Feet
Once again my photo was taken the next day. My feet went nowhere today but stayed propped up on the coffee table while I read and did suduko.
Day 254 Legs
Certainly not mine I hate them. Here is a jumble of legs under our dinning room table.
Day 248 Twisted
Went away form today's word as the only thing I could think of was the string on my desk and I didn't want to photograph that. Here is the moon taken form our bedroom window. I did get all twisted up in the curtains trying to set up the tripod.
I was really pleased with this prompt as I was wearing a new top which arrived in the post yesterday. However I never got round to taking the photo. So here is the other top which I bought at the same time and was wearing a couple of days later.
Day 250 Colour
Our fruit bowl. I don't often buy citrus but this week I had.
Day 251 Hands
Today was gardening and cooking. My hands tell the tale.
PS I did wash them in between.
Day 252 eyes
No eyes today but here is a photo from proms in the park which we went to. It was a great evening even if I was knocked out the next day.
Day 253 Feet
Once again my photo was taken the next day. My feet went nowhere today but stayed propped up on the coffee table while I read and did suduko.
Day 254 Legs
Certainly not mine I hate them. Here is a jumble of legs under our dinning room table.
Just off out to a meeting which I could do without. Sorry to not have been reading your blogs hopefully now I am caught up I will get more organised.
ha ha ha, love the "I did wash them in between !"
ReplyDeleteYour new top looks great on you !
Great catch up, lovely !
great catch up, i love the moon picture and nice to see you in your lovely new top.
ReplyDeleteHope the meeting went well.
Another great catch up.I like the legs picture.
ReplyDeleteGlad you haven't given up, we would have missed you :( Hop things are OK now, good to see you if only behind a camera in a new top!, well done on the catch up xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat catch up! I am very glad to see you.
ReplyDeleteThe deadline for catching up is a big - so that everything is OK!
You can do it whenever you have fun! And you will know that there are people who would be happy about it.
The red is your color - awesome!
HUGS
Borqna
Yes, its almost as hard to catch up and comment, sometimes you just have to let it go and start afresh today.. maybe that's when we relax x
ReplyDelete