We went away for the weekend and then I was working last night so another catch up time.
Day 259 Tree
Not the one I tool last time as we weren't at home but one we found on an afternoon walk as we rested by a duck pond.
Day 260 Leaves
I am pretty sure that another word for pages are leaves so here are mine.
Day 261 Ground level
Looking across the rug in my craft room to the toy basket where my childhood toys sit waiting for visiting children.
Day 262 Bug
This little lady bug magnet holds my photo onto the wall. ( I have stuck metal washers to the wall to act as a notice board)
Day 259 Tree
Not the one I tool last time as we weren't at home but one we found on an afternoon walk as we rested by a duck pond.
Day 260 Leaves
I am pretty sure that another word for pages are leaves so here are mine.
Day 261 Ground level
Looking across the rug in my craft room to the toy basket where my childhood toys sit waiting for visiting children.
Day 262 Bug
This little lady bug magnet holds my photo onto the wall. ( I have stuck metal washers to the wall to act as a notice board)
Alison great photos for THE word of the day!! Clever for leaves, you are wuite right, leaves of a book, well done xx
ReplyDeletethe tree looks lovely and i like that kind of bug :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful catch-up. Love the bug ! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat catch-up, love the photos, especially the toys sat patiently waiting :) xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful catch-up.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
I have not forgotten your question about grapes. I know I found the answer. But today's/ 19.09. /topic is incompatible with it./I will write in my blog./
You can see this
http://arnoldolromero.blogspot.com/2012/09/friday-art-smorgasbord-fruitfulness.html
John 15:5,
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."
Good Luck!