Day 245 Basket
I love shopping baskets but very rarely use them for shopping as they really aren't practical. This has led to lots of baskets stored in the loft. When we redecorated I was determined to use them and so I have them around the house storing things. This one in the lounge is used for books. When it gets full it's tome to dig down and through old magazines and newspapers away.
Day 246 RibbonAnother craft one for me today. I store my craft ribbons in boxes on my shelf but more times than not the lid doesn't quite fit as I have so many. I keep using them on projects and then keep finding new scraps from various items so even though I'm not buying the box jsut doesn't empty.
Day 247 Outside.
I was temped to take another photo of the builders who are still squabbling next door but one as they are such good entertainment. Instead I took a photo of the outside form the kitchen window. Usually the blind is down all the time as the sun is really strong on the back of the house. However today I cleaned the blind and then had to clean the window (although it's still smeary when the sun is on it.)so I saw the outside without the blind in the way.
lovely pictures, sounds like the builders are still entertaining, wonder how long you will have the double act :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. Lol at the builders !
ReplyDeleteLove the basket idea, great! Lovely view from your window xxx
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how we shut blinds and curtains to keep out the sun, I have curtains always shut in my scrap room for fear of everything getting faded!
ReplyDeleteI hate shutting my curtains and always have faded carpets and stuff!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos x
Lovely Photos. I love the window view and like the idea of the entertaining builders.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on exact matches to the challenge. Three shots, but excellent!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the last one - I like this view.