Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 244 Through the Window

A great prompt for me today.  Next door but one are having their garden landscaped or should I say rebuilt.  Yesterday as I was crafting I heard one of the workers really slagging the other one's work off followed by the pair of them bickering like two children.  When I went to get lunch with all the windows and doors shut I could still hear every word of their argument about how many steps they needed to build.  All I can say is thank goodness it's not my garden, although today was quite a bit quieter.
So through the window of my craft room this morning I took a sneaky shot.

6 comments:

  1. It is funny what you hear in back gardens isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, hope they sort the disagreements out soon....least you will know where not to go if you need anything doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL love that snippet of info about next door!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how someone else's life and chat is part of yours somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, men fighting like kids, that must have been something ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis they finally decide how many steps they needed?.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.