Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Days 218 to 221

Day 221 Hope
Today I have used a picture of one of the beds in the garden.  Before the holidays it was stuffed full of plants all tangled up with each other.  My hope is that it will stay as it is now with the minimum amount of work.  Maybe not realistic but where do we separate hopes and dreams?
Day 220 Relief
I have been back on ibruprofen for the last week and although it has not worked 100% it has brought me some relief.

Day 219 Frustration
Today I went to pick up the parcel which should have been delivered on Saturday.  I was on my way to a friends for lunch and so did not have ages to spare.  Would you believe it the person on the desk could not find my parcel.  In the end she got the manager who found it straight away, talk about frustrating.
Day 218 Happiness
As we arrived home from my mother in-laws today there across the valley was a beautiful double rainbow which as far as I am concerned is one of the most beautiful sights in nature.  Unfortunately the second arc wasn't strong enough to show up on the photo.  They never cease to make me happy, for two reasons.  The first is that it reminds me of te story of Noah and the promise that God made with the first rainbow after the flood, that he would never do it again.  As a Christian that reminds me of God's protection .  The second reason is the beautiful colours, who cannot be stunned by them?

5 comments:

  1. a lovely rainbow, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rainbow !
    Don't get me started on Royal mail, lol ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Royal Mail, gold post boxes are a great idea but won't clear the world of hurt from wrecking a once great institution! Gosh, ranting this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great posts.I agree about Royal Mail it is an abysmal service these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.