Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 230 Curves

I did wonder if I was brave enough to photograph my usually hidden curves but decided that they were best left hidden.
So instead here are the curves on my bake ware for a quiche and meat pie.  I photographed them before they went in to the oven in case of failure during cooking but they both came out OK with no burning, overflowing or shrinking.
Just off now to update my craft blog.


5 comments:

  1. They made me think of a 'Come Dine with Me episode this evening where a guy cooked pastry blind without putting paper unr the rice.. so he got pastry with dried rice in it... yours looks so much nicer!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love homemade quiche, lovely curves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good Alison. I love quiches, they are typical a lunch in France: Warm quiche with a fresh green salad. So delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely curves on your quiches. They'll ad to your own curves as well!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.