Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 229 Teamwork.

Oops I miss remebered the word for today and took photos for together.  Never mind the first one will fit teamwork.
This morning after attacking another out of control flower bed I made a trip to the tip with a full car load.  I had jsut started unloading when they decided that they wanted to shut the skip off which I was unloading into so one of the tip guys helped me to unload - team work or as I thought of it working together.
 
My next pictures are very much together.  Tonights supper was omlette so the eggs are in the bowl together and then...
beaten together.
Note to self.  Must remember the prompt correctly tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. lol, i think they work well for the prompt, you needed the teamwork of the eggs to make the omlette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well great photos anyway ! I also remembered a prompt wrongly a couple of weeks ago. As long as we have fun... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos even if you did misremember the prompt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.