Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 217 Anger

This is so appropriate for me today.  When we went downstairs this morning we found a card from the postman.  Apparently he had a parcel for us which he was returning to the post office, presumably because he thought we were out.  We were actually in bad having breakfast and he did not ring the bell and if he knocked it was very quiet.  Peter was fuming and I was certainly not best pleased.  This is the second time in a week that this has happened.
I went down to the sorting office just to see if the postman had returned earlier than the card said he would and gave them a piece of my mind.  They were not best pleased with the post man either and I got the distinct impression that the parcel would be dropped off later.  It has not and so I am even more angry now.
One ANGRY photo.

I was so fed up I decided that a something yummy to eat was in order and then remembered that I am supposed to be shedding the weight gained on holiday, life can be a pain at times.  On bit of cheer up though was that I iced these cakes for my mother in law and was really chuffed with how they look.
And I got the last of my Tanzanian pages finished and uploaded onto my craft blog.

6 comments:

  1. That is infuriating isn't it.
    Love the cakes, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to us very often and when they say they knocked I know they lie because the dogs would make a fuss if they did. Lovely cakes, though !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are lucky that we have excellent Royal Mail people here in the country, they are very obliging about parcels. Not always the same for private companies though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too would be very angry with the postman too. The cakes look yummy and I understand- its no fun trying to lose weight therefore trying to avoid all things yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cupcakes.. and commiserate about the post, we have headaches about parking fines even when you think you have paid the right fee.. darned small print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have been angry at that postman as well.
    Those cupcakes look yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.