Today didn't start off too well. I had to pop down to Sainsbury's and decided to take the car instead of walking or cycling as usual. As I came back to the car shopping completed I realised that I was holding my house keys not my car keys. So I searched all my bags three times over for my car keys and they were nowhere to be found. Heart going 19 to the dozen I went to customer services to find that they had been handed in. I had left them in my shopping trolley, I don't even usually have them out in a shop where was my brain?
Anyhow it was back to the ironing and of course the base of the iron is triangular. Please ignore the state that it is in, when ever I clean it I seem to snag something else immediately.
That's a clever triangular one Alison !
ReplyDeleteWe have found Dennis keys in the downstairs toilet, in the bathroom and best of all, in the fridge ! xx
Oh dear about the keys, I have house and car keys together which means if i loose them I loose them both. Great idea for triangular- but reminds me I have a pile of ironing to do :(
ReplyDeleteWhat a morning you must have had. Glad they were handed in.
ReplyDeleteAvery clever triangular photo. Isn't everyone irons like yours?