Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 214 Faster

I have been wanting to get this photo for ages and this morning I managed it.  Each morning tubby will curl up on the messy duvet and every now and then he will burrow under a bit and appear to have tucked himself into bed.  I feel so mean straightening it out to make the bed.
 I haven't used my bike for ages and tend to be very lazy as far as pumping up the tyres goes, Peter does a far better job of it.  So today when I used it for the shopping I shouldn't really have been surprised when as soon as I put any weight on it it went quite flat and squashy.  Of course I didn't realise this until I was too far form home and my pump to do anything about it.
 Cycling was a lot harder work with this tyre and I'm sure I would have gone FASTER if it had been pumped up properly.  But at the same time I probably went faster than I would have if I had walked to town.

5 comments:

  1. Oh kitty is cute :)

    Love the take on faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for the prompt, hope your bike gets pumped up before you next need it :) I love the cat tucked in your bed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you though for even starting out on the bike x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tubby photo is worth gold. So pretty !
    My bike didn't go out of the shed yet. Too wet !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute kitten - so last night my husband said as we looked at the pictures!
    With the bicycle is really faster!
    Here's a salute
    http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2012/02/nells-back.html
    woman + bicycle = freedom
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.