Lace makers often have a little pin cushion on their pillow and when i stopped making lace my pin cushion migrated to my desk where it holds an assortment of pins and needles which as well as being used for sewing on my layouts are used for one hundred and one other uses. Today I was using one to unblock my hole punch and they are very good for unblocking the fine tip on my glue.
Although their points are usually in the cushion I have put three of them in upside down just for this photo.
Although their points are usually in the cushion I have put three of them in upside down just for this photo.
great interpretation. I keep some needles on my desk for the same purpose.
ReplyDeleteExcellent and very useful point!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice! Bravo!
Yes, another one that has a pincushion on the desk :)
ReplyDeleteoh yes pins are very useful, especially for unblocking the glue nib.
ReplyDeleteI also have a pincushion on my desk
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely pin cushion, very pointy indeed.
ReplyDeleteGood picture for the prompt.. I need one as end up using ear rings to pierce my Glossy accents!
ReplyDeleteAlison, I too have a pincushion just like this in my craft room!!
ReplyDelete