Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Days 239 to 241

Day 239 Edible
Today we went to Greys Court and despite being stuck behind the slowest driver in the world and then getting lost in Henly it was a great day.  I had intended taking a photo of our picnic but forgot.  Nature however helped me out.   There were loads of bees showing how edible the flowers were and then in the green house there were loads of goodies.


 Day 240 Free Choice
Today was an almost all day scrapping session so I had to reflect that in my photos.  So for all those of you who commented on my tidy desk the other day here it is in it's normal state.

I had left my waste pot downstairs so the floor was my waste basket.

Day 241 Texture
I often marvel at the texture which shows up in photos even when I think that i took a photo of a flat surface.  Today was ironing day and here is a section of one of my tops, lots of texture.


6 comments:

  1. Bravo! Beautifully! Really great hits!
    Have a nice day!

    /I liked your comparison between Bulgaria and Tanzania /03.August/- maybe you're right!
    Sigh./

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures ! It makes much more sense to me to throw everything on the floor when I craft, then I vacuum and that's it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colours on the flower. A very productive desk too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the joys of a laminate floor.. we have carpet which begs for scraps and sparkle bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I need a laminate floor, my carpet also begs :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great catch up, Alison. I love the geenhouse goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love reading them all.